Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
My neighbor made this for one of our neighborhood potlucks and it was a hit! Sometimes I add chicken to make it more of a hearty meal.
- 12 ounces (1 package) dry fettuccine pasta
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil a large pot of slightly salted water. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente.
2. Spray cooking oil into a large skillet and allow the skillet to heat up. Quickly sauté red bell pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper over medium heat. Stir in cheese.
3. Toss pasta with sauce and season with salt and pepper.