- 1¼ cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¾ cup fresh mangos, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp flour
- Saute onions and red bell pepper over medium heat for 5–8 minutes until soft.
- Stir in flour.
- Add mango, mango nectar, ginger, vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring over medium heat until sauce boils and is thickened.
- Serve hot over chicken, fish or pork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.